Sky TD+ Clear Adhesive (Red Cap, 10g)
AUD$28.90 – AUD$230.00
FREE SHIPPING for all of our adhesives (Regular Mail 7-10 work days within Australia. 20-40 work days international). For orders containing only the glue(s). Coupon: LashiousRocks
Sky Type TD+ Clear Adhesive (10g) – the real “red cap”.
For a natural and clean result without visible black glue residual. Very low fume/irritation index.
This clear/transparent adhesive is perfect for black and coloured lash extensions.
It's becoming many intermediate and advanced stylists' favorite glue because it's an excellent compromise between speed, retention and especially fume level. This Sky TD+ sits between the S+ and the Lady Black in all 3.
All of our adhesives are latex-free.
Humidity tolerance – 35% – 70%, long retention of 5-6 weeks, and quick drying in 1-3 seconds.
If you have previously used a “red cap” and it's not a clear/transparent adhesive (Type TD+), then your supplier may have mucked around with the cap's colour, and therefore is not the same as this adhesive. Sky adhesives go by their “type”, not by their cap colours.
Recommended for both well-practised beginner to advanced Lash Techs/Stylists alike. This Sky Glue will cling onto natural lash effortlessly with hardly any fume (compared to Sky S/S+).
Our genuine Sky Type TD+ eyelash extension adhesives are so fresh that you can store them unopened in the fridge for up to 10-12 months! Buy from a supplier you can trust.
BUYER BEWARE: Daejin (maker of Sky/Lady Black) do not sell their products direct to the public. Beware of any websites that use the Sky Glue logo or domain name as if it is the official site – they are NOT affiliated with nor are owned by Daejin/Sky!
- Ideal for classic (1:1) and volume lash extensions
- 1-3 seconds drying time (faster at higher humidity & temperature)
- 5-6 weeks retention
- Lower fume/sensitivity index compared to S+
- Good resistance to heat and water exposure
- Ideal: 23-25C (73 – 77F) at 45% – 65% relative humidity. Minimum 21C (72F)
- Lasts up to 7 weeks from opening.
- Size: 10g
- Comes in Ziploc pack with silica gel to keep glue fresher
- For maximum retention, please follow our recommended application procedures
We brought down the price of eyelash extension adhesives significantly so that you can discard them sooner than risk working with compromised quality – at less than $1/client, you don't have to be frugal with glue anymore. Fresh is best – change your glue on a monthly basis!
NOTE: we are no longer selling 5g bottles. The awesome price we've negotiated for the 10g means that there's only $3 difference between them. That's why our 10g bottle is cheaper than most other supplier's 5g!
Buy "Sky TD+ Clear Adhesive (Red Cap, 10g)":
For faster and long lasting bond: make sure the natural lashes are cleaned using a quality protein remover/primer. The protein remover cleans the natural lash of protein, contaminants, oils as well as priming it – leaving an ideal surface for the glue to stick to.
FRESHNESS: lash extension adhesives optimum shelf life is only around 6-8 months. For this reason, we are buying our adhesives directly from the manufacturer. It actually cost us more through this route than were we to buy from a distributor (due to their bulk buying power), but we just don’t know how long their adhesives have been sitting in their warehouses and under what storage conditions.
As a professional Lash Tech/Stylist that values quality and take pride in your work, you would appreciate this point of difference.
- Ethyl cyanoacrylate
- For professionally trained lash artist/technicians only.
- Shake well before use.
- DO NOT store with primers.
- DO NOT wipe your adhesive bottle/nozzle with materials made from cotton/wool/natural fibres. Use foil or sponge.
- DO NOT clean nozzle with alcohol.
- Tightly close the lid and store in cool, dark and dry place in upright position. Store on the bottom shelf of your fridge is recommended (must take out of fridge at least 30 mins before opening the bottle).
- Keep away from sources of heat and flame.
- Best used within 7 weeks after opening. Discard after 2 months.
- Up to 12 months unopened.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not allow adhesive to make contact with eye or skin.
- In case of contact with eye or an allergic reaction, discontinue use and flush area with warm water for 15 minutes, and seek medical assistance immediately.
- Always wear an activated carbon mask and make sure your room is well-ventilated.
- MSDS available on request upon purchase.
Direct from the manufacturer on a monthly basis for ultimate freshness.
Made in South Korea
|Bulk Buy & Save
1 for $28.90, 3 for $78 ($26 ea), 10 for $230 ($23 ea)