Sky CD (Blue Cap, 10g)
AUD$28.90 – AUD$230.00
FREE SHIPPING for all of our adhesives (Priority Mail 4-5 work days within Australia. 14-20 days international). For orders containing only the glue(s). Coupon: LashiousRocks
Note: Our Sky CD is not the same as other supplier’s Sky “Blue Cap” glue. Unlike other “blue caps”, our Sky CD is a certified low fume adhesive (Korean Certification/KC Approved) and as far as we’re aware, we are the only supplier of Sky CD outside of Korea.
Sky CD Professional Adhesive (10g) – you may be familiar with the “Sky black caps” (or all other cap colours) but have never heard of this “Type CD” designation before? Type CD is Sky’s most popular selling adhesive formula in South Korea. While everyone outside of Korea concern themselves with only the drying speed or strength of a glue, other important factors are often neglected.
Sky CD is perfectly balanced between all of the important factors that make a lash glue great – strength, speed, long retention, extremely low fume/sensitivity, humidity tolerance (works well in both low and high humidity – 20-80%), and long storage life. We may be the only supplier outside of Korea with this top selling formulation.
Sky CD is also perfect for classic or volume extensions as it’s not too thick nor too runny.
“A good all round adhesive with low fumes and good viscosity for both classic (1:1) and volume. 2-4 seconds. Works well even in high humidity of up to 80%. Very low fume. A really nice adhesive to use” – Carole – Lash Technician & Trainer with over 10yrs experience @ Lashe’s 4 You
Recommended for both well-practised beginner to advanced Lash Techs/Stylists. This Sky Glue will cling onto natural lash effortlessly with hardly any fume (compared to Sky S/S+).
Our genuine Sky eyelash extension adhesives are so fresh that you can store them unopened in the fridge for up to 10-12 months! Buy from a supplier you can trust.
- Ideal for classic (1:1) and volume lash extensions
- 2-4 seconds drying time (faster at higher humidity & temperature)
- 4-5 weeks retention
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Very low fume/sensitivity, hardly any when compared to Sky S/S+ glues
- Good resistance to heat and water exposure
- Ideal temperature: 24-30C (73-76F). Minimum 22C (72F)
- Ideal Humidity: 35% – 70%
- Humidity: 20%-80%
- Lasts up to 8 weeks from opening.
- Size: 10g
- Comes in Ziploc pack with silica gel to keep glue fresher
- Korean Certification (KC) low fume adhesive for eyelash extension.
- For maximum retention, please follow our recommended application procedures
We brought down the price of eyelash extension adhesives significantly so that you can discard them sooner than risk working with compromised quality – at less than $1/client, you don’t have to be frugal with glue anymore. Fresh is best – change your glue on a monthly basis!
NOTE: we are no longer selling 5g bottles. The awesome price we’ve negotiated for the 10g means that there’s only $3 difference between them. That’s why our 10g bottle is cheaper than most other supplier’s 5g!
Buy "Sky CD (Blue Cap, 10g)":
For faster and long lasting bond: make sure the natural lashes are cleaned using a quality protein remover/primer. The protein remover cleans the natural lash of protein, contaminants, oils as well as priming it – leaving an ideal surface for the glue to stick to.
FRESHNESS: lash extension adhesives optimum shelf life is only around 6-8 months. For this reason, we are buying our adhesives directly from the manufacturer. It actually cost us more through this route than were we to buy from a distributor (due to their bulk buying power), but we just don’t know how long their adhesives have been sitting in their warehouses and under what storage conditions.
As a professional Lash Tech/Stylist that values quality and take pride in your work, you would appreciate this point of difference.
- Ethyl cyanoacrylate
- For professionally trained lash artist/technicians only.
- Shake well before use.
- DO NOT store with primers.
- DO NOT wipe your adhesive bottle/nozzle with materials made from cotton/wool/natural fibres. Use foil or sponge.
- DO NOT clean nozzle with alcohol.
- Tightly close the lid and store in cool, dark and dry place in upright position. Store on the bottom shelf of your fridge is recommended (must take out of fridge at least 30 mins before opening the bottle).
- Keep away from sources of heat and flame.
- Best used within 7 weeks after opening. Discard after 2 months.
- Up to 12 months unopened.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not allow adhesive to make contact with eye or skin.
- In case of contact with eye or an allergic reaction, discontinue use and flush area with warm water for 15 minutes, and seek medical assistance immediately.
- Always wear an activated carbon mask and make sure your room is well-ventilated.
- MSDS available on request upon purchase.
Direct from the manufacturer on a monthly basis for ultimate freshness.
Made in South Korea
Korean Certification #: B581H002-4001
|Bulk Buy & Save
1 for $28.90, 3 for $78 ($26 ea), 10 for $230 ($23 ea)