For faster and long lasting bond: make sure the natural lashes are cleaned using a quality protein remover/primer. The protein remover cleans the natural lash of protein, contaminants, oils as well as priming it – leaving an ideal surface for the glue to stick to.
- Recommended Eyelash Extension Application Procedures for Maximum Retention
- The Great Sky Glue Confusion
- Everything You Need to Know About Eyelash Extension Adhesives
- Best Way to Shake Your Glue Bottle
- The Importance of KC Approved Adhesives (Certified Low Fume)
For best results:
- Squeeze out a smallest drop of glue possible, and the drying speed and gripping strength really picks up. As a result, you may need to replenish your drops more often.
- Control your humidity and temperature level to the Adhesive’s ideal operating range.
- We reduce the prices so that you don’t have to keep using the adhesive past its optimal lifespan. Discard earlier rather than later!
FRESHNESS: lash extension adhesives optimum shelf life is only around 6-8 months. For this reason, we are buying our adhesives directly from the manufacturer. It actually cost us more through this route than were we to buy from a distributor (due to their bulk buying power), but we just don’t know how long their adhesives have been sitting in their warehouses and under what storage conditions.
As a professional Lash Artist/Stylist that values quality and take pride in your work, you would appreciate this point of difference.
- For professionally trained lash artist/technicians only.
- Shake well before use.
- DO NOT store with primers.
- DO NOT wipe your adhesive bottle/nozzle with materials made from cotton/wool/natural fibres. Use foil or sponge.
- DO NOT clean nozzle with alcohol.
- Tightly close the lid and store in cool, dark and dry place in upright position. Store on the bottom shelf of your fridge is recommended (must take out of fridge at least 30 mins before opening the bottle).
- Keep away from sources of heat and flame.
- Best used within 7 weeks after opening. Discard after 2 months.
- Up to 12 months unopened.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not allow adhesive to make contact with eye or skin.
- In case of contact with eye or an allergic reaction, discontinue use and flush area with warm water for 15 minutes, and seek medical assistance immediately.
- Always wear an activated carbon mask and make sure your room is well-ventilated.
- MSDS available on request upon purchase.
Composition for Sky TD+ and S :
- Ethyl cyanoacrylate
- Carbon (none for TD+)
Composition for Sky CD:
- Ethyl cyanoacrylate
- Methyl 2-cyanoacrylate
Direct from the manufacturer on a monthly basis for ultimate freshness.
Made in South Korea